Don’t tell me you “don’t need a website” because you have an Instagram account.
It’s not about having one OR the other. The magic is in the combination of having BOTH. An Instagram account that can drive traffic to your website (read more about that here!) and a website that can handle all your business needs – and drive traffic back to your Instagram.
But your website can do so much more than just “be there” to inform your potential clients about who you are and what you do.
Here are 20 things that your website can do for you!
20 things your website can do for you
- Build your email list
- Build your authority
- Build your brand and vibe
- Answer your followers FAQ
- Sell out your course while you are asleep
- Generate traffic from Google
- Turn followers into clients
- Get leads to contact you
- Get new leads while you’re at the gym/beach/coffee shop
- Show your leads the results you’ve gotten
- Show your leads how much your previous clients love you
- Tell your followers more about you
- Show your visitors how they can work with you
- Drive traffic to your Instagram
- Give potential leads all your speaking information and media kit and your previous speaking gigs
- Integrate your calendar and get potential clients to book a call with you
- Host your evergreen content
- Get your followers to share your content
- Collect feedback from visitors
- Sort through who can apply to work with you 1:1
That’s just some of the things your website can do for you! None of these things require you to be there and actively engage with them. ALL of this is automatic and just happens through your website.
Can your DM’s do all that?